BG Clinic Falkenstein
The BG Clinic Falkenstein specializes in diagnostics, expert monitoring and the treatment of occupational respiratory diseases and skin diseases. Apart from the medical expertise of the facility, its location in a densely forested conservation area also contributes to the patient’s convalescence.
The clinic in Vogtland has been approved as an occupational dermatologic centre by the German Social Accident Insurance. In its medical departments, experts work according to the latest scientific findings. The broad spectrum of performance is complemented with particular physio-, sports and ergotherapies. Furthermore, the clinic actively participates in numerous research projects in the field of occupational medicine.
Specific Performance Characteristics
- State-of-the-art Pulmonary Function Laboratory including Spiroergometry and Colour-Doppler Echocardiography
- Digital X-Ray Diagnostics and Low-dose HR-CT
- Sports therapy with an Emphasis on Pulmonary Sports
- Respiratory Therapy and Respiratory Training
- Partial-body and Whole-body Irradiation (UVA, UVB)