BG Hospital Duisburg
Since 1957, The BG Hospital Duisburg has specialized in accident-related injuries of all kinds. Occupational accidents were the starting-point, traffic-, recreational- and sports injuries also fall into our scope of best care today, as do orthopedic, hand surgery or pain medicine problem cases. This also includes treatment of long-term damages.
As a maximum care hospital, supraregional trauma centre in accordance with the guidelines of the German Society for Trauma Surgery (DGU) and member of the Ruhr district trauma network, the BG Hospital Duisburg offers top performance in treating severely injured patients around the clock.
Specific Performance Characteristics
- Maximum Care Hospital
- Supraregional Trauma Centre in Accordance with the Guidelines of the German Society for Trauma Surgery (DGU) and Member of the Ruhr District Trauma Network
- Top Performance in Treating Severely Injured Patients
- Member of the First Cross-Sponsor Initiative for Medical Quality Assurance in Germany (IQM: Initiative Quality Medicine)
- 289 Regular Beds at 15 Stations
- 660 Employees, thereof 530 Full-time
- 83 600 Patient Days
- 6 080 Inpatient Cases
- 14 000 Outpatient Cases
- 6 500 Surgeries