BG Hospital Berlin
The BG Hospital Berlin is a highly specialized clinical centre for the treatment of the seriously ill, and the rescue and rehabilitation of the severely injured from all over East Germany. Patients of all health insurances receive quality treatment and comprehensive care until their return to everyday life.
Opened in 1997, the academic teaching hospital of the Charité-University Hospital Berlin, and clinical centre of the Alice-Salomon-University Berlin, is a world leader in such disciplines as burn therapy, spinal cord and hand injuries. More than 87 000 patients receive treatment here every year.
Specific Performance Characteristics
- Maximum Care Trauma Centre
- Supraregional Stroke-Unit
- 13 Operating Theatres, 2 i-Suite-Theatres
- Interventional Cardiology with 2 Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
- Research Centre
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Rescue Helicopters and Ambulances